SeniorCare is starting an 8-week Declutterers Group on Wednesday, February 8, 2017.
- Is clutter taking over your home?
- Does the clutter within your home cause you stress?
- Is the clutter within your home creating safety concerns?
- Does clutter prevent you from having company over your house?
- Do you struggle to know where to start to rid your home of clutter?
- Do you have a strong emotional attachment to your possessions?
If so, we can offer support!
Hamilton-Wenham Public Library
14 Union St. South Hamilton, MA 01982
(Beginning February 8, 2017)
SPACE MAY BE LIMITED!!
CALL 978-281-1750 x594 or email Jessica.Joss@seniorcareinc.org to reserve your spot.
SeniorCare hosts free SHINE counseling sessions for Medicare members and prospective members. SHINE Counselors offer free, unbiased information about the many choices to be made when enrolling or re-enrolling in Medicare. Anyone interested in reserving a 45-minute session should contact 978-281-1750 (TTY 978-282-1836). All counseling sessions are held at SeniorCare’s offices at 49 Blackburn Center in Gloucester, MA.
SHINE, Serving the Health Insurance Needs of Everyone, provides free health insurance information, counseling, and assistance to Massachusetts residents with Medicare and their caregivers. SHINE is administered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs in coordination with local agencies.