Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce the risk of falling
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
For more information or to register, call Beverly Flanagan at SeniorCare Inc. at 978-281-1750