HOME > NEWS
News & Events
Don't forget to keep up with all our latest posts on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest! You can text SeniorCare to 42828 to join our Email news list.
COMMUNITY SERVICE DAY IN IPSWICH - Class of 2014
SENIORS FOR SENIORS - March 31st
FREE TAX HELP:
NEW FROM BEVERLY COUNCIL ON AGING:
NEW EVIDENCE-BASED CAREGIVER PROGRAM!
THE NATIONAL ASSN. OF ELDER CARE ATTORNEYS
Watch on Cape Ann TV!!!
SENIORCARE'S NEW SHOW...
"Living Wisely, Aging Well"
Congratulations Linda Anderson-Mercier
SeniorCare Board Member and
BEVERLY'S SENIOR OF THE YEAR for 2013-2014
Left to Right: Tom Tanous, President of SeniorCare; Linda Anderson-Mercier, Beverly Senior of the Year; Scott Trenti, Executive Director of SeniorCare; Jane Militello, Assistant Executive Director of SeniorCare.
Options Counselor available at Addison Gilbert Hospital, Gloucester
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Options Counselor Available at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Beverly
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon. Appointment recommended.
(978-232-7173 direct line to Options Counselor/voice mail).
Both SeniorCare Inc. and North Shore Elder Services provide Options Counselors at this site.
Beverly Office Hours
8:00 - 4:00 M-F
100 Cummings Center
978-281-1750 or 1-(866) 927-1050
The Kiosk for Living Well at Beverly Council on Aging
90 Colon Street, Beverly, MA
- Interactive exhibits
- Memory games
- Visual chats with friends
- Virtual bicycle tours
- Virtual travel
- Your own personal portal for keeping track of health info, medications, social connections, or whatever you'd like. Create a virtual scrapbook!
- Health and wellness programs
- Kiosk is open every Tuesday from 9-1:30
- OPTIONS COUNSELORS are now available at the Kiosk every other Tuesday from 9-11 am. They will be there on Feb. 12th and 26th and March 12th and 26th
- North Shore Career Center available weekly - inquire at the Center
- Travel counselors available every week 9-12.
The Kiosk is a friendly place. Come in and have some fun!!!
For information about hours of operation, call 1-866-927-1050 or 978-281-1750.
See Traci at the Kiosk on Tuesdays from 9-1:30!
If you would like to get our newsletters and other communication, keeping you up to date on what we are doing in your community, please let us know. If you would like to help, but didn't get a copy of our latest appeal, you can donate online.