HOME > NEWS
News & Events
Don't forget to keep up with all our latest posts on:
You can text SeniorCare to 42828 to join our Email news list.
OCTOBER 15, 2014
Celebrating our Amazing Volunteers!
SeniorCare’s RSVP Volunteer Recognition Luncheon & Vendor Showcase
Wednesday, October 15, 2014 – 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Danversport Yacht Club
OCTOBER 24, 2014
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIR
HAMILTON COUNCIL ON AGING
9 AM - 1 PM
OCTOBER 28, 2014
7-10:30 am $10 pp
Lobsta Land Restaurant
The Causeway (just off Rt. 128)
OTHER GREAT NEWS!
SeniorCare Annual Meeting and Awards Dinner
Thank you, sponsors!!! See you next year.
Thank you NSUW !
Thank you to The Women's Fund!
SeniorCare Receives Grant from Cummings Foundation
More to come...
SENIORCARE'S SHOW...ON CAPE ANN TV
"Living Wisely, Aging Well"
Options Counselor available at Addison Gilbert Hospital, Gloucester
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Options Counselor Available at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Beverly
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon. Appointment recommended.
(978-232-7173 direct line to Options Counselor/voice mail).
Both SeniorCare Inc. and North Shore Elder Services provide Options Counselors at this site.
Beverly Office Hours
8:00 - 4:00 M-F
100 Cummings Center
978-281-1750 or 1-(866) 927-1050
The Kiosk for Living Well at Beverly Council on Aging
90 Colon Street, Beverly, MA
- Interactive exhibits
- Memory games
- Visual chats with friends
- Virtual bicycle tours
- Virtual travel
- Your own personal portal for keeping track of health info, medications, social connections, or whatever you'd like. Create a virtual scrapbook!
- Health and wellness programs
- Kiosk is open every Tuesday from 9-1:30
- OPTIONS COUNSELORS are now available at the Kiosk every other Tuesday from 9-11 am. They will be there on Feb. 12th and 26th and March 12th and 26th
- North Shore Career Center available weekly - inquire at the Center
- Travel counselors available every week 9-12.
The Kiosk is a friendly place. Come in and have some fun!!!
For information about hours of operation, call 1-866-927-1050 or 978-281-1750.
See Traci at the Kiosk on Tuesdays from 9-1:30!
If you would like to get our newsletters and other communication, keeping you up to date on what we are doing in your community, please let us know. If you would like to help, but didn't get a copy of our latest appeal, you can donate online.