HOME > NEWS
News & Events
Don't forget to keep up with all our latest posts on:
You can text SeniorCare to 42828 to join our Email news list.
HELP SENIORCARE CONTINUE PROVIDING GREAT PROGRAMS AND SERVICES - DONATE
Matter of Balance - Starts December 2 - Herrick House, Beverly
A fall prevention course designed to reduce your fear of falling, and increase your activity levels.
Come and join us to learn more, laugh some and exercise too! This program includes a 45 minute light exercise program with sessions 3-8, and provides each participant with a home assessment tool to determine if your home has any potential risks for a fall.
Our next program is being offered weekly starting on 12/2/14 from 9 am at:
The Herrick House
89 Herrick Street
Beverly, MA 01915
For more information contact: Kaye Hapshe @ 978/281-1750 xt 524
OTHER GREAT NEWS!
SENIORCARE'S SHOW...ON CAPE ANN TV
"Living Wisely, Aging Well"
Options Counselor available at Addison Gilbert Hospital, Gloucester
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Options Counselor Available at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Beverly
Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 12:00 Noon. Appointment recommended.
(978-232-7173 direct line to Options Counselor/voice mail).
Both SeniorCare Inc. and North Shore Elder Services provide Options Counselors at this site.
Beverly Office Hours
8:00 - 4:00 M-F
100 Cummings Center
978-281-1750 or 1-(866) 927-1050
The Kiosk for Living Well at Beverly Council on Aging
90 Colon Street, Beverly, MA
- Interactive exhibits
- Memory games
- Visual chats with friends
- Virtual bicycle tours
- Virtual travel
- Your own personal portal for keeping track of health info, medications, social connections, or whatever you'd like. Create a virtual scrapbook!
- Health and wellness programs
- Kiosk is open every Tuesday from 9-1:30
- OPTIONS COUNSELORS are now available at the Kiosk every other Tuesday from 9-11 am. They will be there on Feb. 12th and 26th and March 12th and 26th
- North Shore Career Center available weekly - inquire at the Center
- Travel counselors available every week 9-12.
The Kiosk is a friendly place. Come in and have some fun!!!
For information about hours of operation, call 1-866-927-1050 or 978-281-1750.
See Traci at the Kiosk on Tuesdays from 9-1:30!
If you would like to get our newsletters and other communication, keeping you up to date on what we are doing in your community, please let us know. If you would like to help, but didn't get a copy of our latest appeal, you can donate online.